Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: 2018 Revenues

Subject: Re: 2018 Revenues

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 10/20/2017 02:32 PM

To: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>

Apologies. We're <$24k over.

I still need to determine how the Homeless Outreach Coordinator position should be
allocated. Working with Marcus on that.

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: Friday, October 20, 2017 at 2:20 PM
To: Robert Buente <bbuente@101Qdev.orq>

See attached for update. We're still about $14k over, but that's accounting for the
purchasing of capital equipment (totaling $70,589).

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 4:38 PM
To: Robert Buente <bbuente@lQlQdev.orq>

Subject: FW: 2018 Revenues

We're totally ok.

I'm also annualizing the budget and making more realistic estimates. It's looking good.
Will send to you soon.

From: Josh Kreger <josh@southpark.la>

Date: Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 3:48 PM
To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Subject: 2018 Revenues

Hi Ellen,

I've estimated the additional revenue from new projects for 2018 including every project
that will get a Cof 0 this year. I've also included a prorated estimate for Circa and
1400 fig which will get CoOs early next year. The estimated additional revenue including
those projects is $140,329. I haven't included Oceanwide, Aven and Apex II, which should
all open next year, because they may not get their final CoOs before the end of 2018

1 of 2

10/19/2018 09:11 AM

Re: 2018 Revenues

(wanted to be conservative). But note that Oceanwide alone should produce roughly 30k a
month for each month it has its CofO.

Josh Kreger

Director of Real Estate and Planning

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

josh@southpark.la <mailto:josh@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1123 | c. 213-344-6749

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAnqeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instagram <https://www.instag ram.com
/southparkla/>

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

view commercial vacancies at: www.southpark.la/vacancies <http://www.southpark.la
/vacancies>

— imageOOl.png-

—Attachments:

imageOOl.png

1.3 KB

170808_Copy of 2018 Budget Worksheet.xlsb

24.8 KB

2 of 2

10/19/2018 09:11 AM